An off-shoulder sweater over a laced hem tank, a striped brocade babydoll, and a simple white damask print long sleeved shirt paired with rolled up black pants. Available with both Maxis block and Bloom’s sexy feet, but you may only use one mesh for each age because they will overwrite.
The mesh files have been renamed to be more clearly identified. The teen sexy feet mesh has also been edited to replace the block feet mesh, allowing it to use the same recolors. Please locate and delete the following files:
If you never returned to grab the mesh update with improved shape (updated 01.27.11), please locate and delete the following:
If you were previously using my add-on morph replacements you will also need to get rid of the old files:
Remember that because these are replacements you can only use one of them at a time. If your computer is on the lower end, it’s probably best to avoid sexy feet as they are higher poly.
Teen files are slaved to adults to save space.
Credits & Thanks
– Gelydh for the mesh.
– Bloom for the feet, patience and time spent helping me sort it out (thank you SO much!)
– Aikea_Guinea for arm shading on the sweater.
– HystericalParoxysm for her top mesh I merged (w/ permission) with the bottom in hopes of avoiding belly spikes.
– Kayleigh’s Rat sim turned female.
– Namesake: Wicked Little Town – Hedwig & the Angry Inch