One bedroom (non AL) apartments on three floors with decent sized shop space.
University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Glamour Life, and Celebrations.
Custom content included:
Conversion to AL Apartments:
First, I don’t know if the shop will still work. Just be aware that it may not. Second, you will need to change the zoning from residential to apartment. Open your cheat box (ctrl + shift + c) and type changeLotZoning apartmentbase.
If you decorated the lot before changing it, you will need to use another cheat to be able to rent furnished, otherwise all but the necessities (bathroom & kitchen) will disappear the moment your sim rents it. You will need to do the following as copied from the SimsWiki:
- CTRL-SHIFT-C to bring up the cheat box.
- Enter the following cheat: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true
- Walk your sim to the front door of the apartment that you want to rent. They need to be standing right in front of the door.
- Clear any actions from your sim’s queue – including other sims trying to talk to them.
- SHIFT-click on the door of the apartment you wish to rent and choose “Rent Furnished.”
- If the action falls out of your queue, your sim probably needs to be closer to the door.
- Once the apartment is rented, bring up the cheat box again.
- Enter: boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false to turn the cheat off again.
See requirements above!
File size: 1.83 MB