Toddler outfits with mini-Bustelo jeans and polo shirts from a mesh by Trapping. Works for both girls and boys, everyday wear. This was my second (again, hopefully) successful attempt at texturing. Comes in 10 colors, as shown on the preview.
Note: There is some clipping on the legs as seen in the second picture. I did what I could to minimize it but I am not the best at bone assignments so it still isn’t perfect. If it bothers you, I’m sorry!
Meshes have been renamed to be more easily identified. Please locate and delete the following files:
Mesh by Kayleigh is required!
File size: 827 KB
Credits & Thanks
– Shirt came from a mesh by Trapping
– Pants I took from Montaigne, and added more waist from a Maxis outfit.
– Shoes by Fakepeeps7
– Base shirt texture from CGTextures
– Jeans textures by Misomoso
– Colors are from actions by (I think) Aelia, CuriousB, and Trapping.