Author Topic: Why me?  (Read 11052 times)

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
Why me?
« on: Jul 19, 2010, 07:52PM »
So, I wasn't originally going to say anything here but I just need to.....spill it out?

I have been friends with this girl since she was very little. We've been like almost sisters. Just recently she turned 18 and got engaged to a guy who is in the military (who is overseas atm).

Since then she has been nothing but mean to me, having a bad attitude about everything. Everything was going better until just recently...like this week. I have been pet-sitting for a family for 2 weeks now, this is my second week doing it. and I have been staying at their house because the dog is older and needs to go out more often.

So this girl thinks I am ignoring her because I haven't talked to her at church? When in reality I have had other things on my mind and haven't really talked to anybody at church, except for one of my closer friends who is the same age as me but is married and has kids of her own.

And I guess now even her fiancé is getting into it....saying I'm stupid and I'm the reason for her life problems. To top that off I learned out from one of her friends that I'm no longer in her wedding and that we had a so-called 'fight'. I was supposed to be her maid of honor but it would be nice if she told this to my face and there was never a fight because she refused to talk to my face. Instead, she's back stabbing me.

So i'm like between a rock and a hard place because I'm being lied about. My parents are also p'od about it so my mum e-mailed her mother to try to solve this but I think it's beyond being solved. Who knows if and when her fiancé comes back if she'll change. I just feel royally put out. I'm trying not to let it bother me but it still worked itself under my skin.

I don't believe I deserve to be treated like this but I don't even think if I confronted her about it that she would listen. She's very immature for her age and so is her fiancé.

So that's how my life has been this week. I surely hope it gets better and I have the joy of seeing her Wednesday night at church. Joy of all joys.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Re: Why me?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 19, 2010, 08:08PM »
Having talked to her myself I can see she's one those teens that knows everything there is to know and nothing is ever her fault, because really, the entire world revolves around her. I really don't think she's mature enough to be married and I'm still surprised her dad gave the guy his permission.

That aside, I can't believe she's running her mouth behind your back. Actually wait, I can. If she keeps acting the way she is she wont have anyone left standing in her corner when the shit hits the fan later on, and she'll deserve the cold shoulder she gets. What a little twat -.-

But it's okay, let her be a stupid brat. While she's making an ass of herself you're being the civilized and mature adult she's supposed to be. She's not worth the bullshit.
« Last Edit: Jul 19, 2010, 08:16PM by yuichen »

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
« Reply #2 on: Jul 19, 2010, 09:27PM »
Thanks hun. It means a lot to me that I have real friends who will stick by my side and not stab me in the back.

I'm trying really hard not to let it bother me but until she is punished or something is said to her, I dunno how I will feel, especially when I see her.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2010, 11:09PM »
Guess you'll find out Wednesday!

Somehow I have a feeling whatever is said to her won't amount to anything. She's been acting this way for a while now and probably wont straighten out until Nate comes home.

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
« Reply #4 on: Jul 19, 2010, 11:34PM »
yea. I cringe at the thought. But like ya' said, I am the more mature adult in this situation. My mum is really annoyed with it. I've never seen her this way before. But it's never gotten this far before either.

but yea. I dunno if she will change when he gets back or not. :/

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jul 20, 2010, 12:19AM »
Well, if she's still the same maybe he'll see it and realize he made a mistake.

Offline Sizza

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jul 20, 2010, 12:50AM »
Avelina, I also think you should wait until Wednesday to decide what to do about this "friend"ship.
I personally think you should talk to her, even if she doesn't listen. She might reflect upon it later on and she'd also "understand"/know why you're mad at her and giving her the cold shoulder if you decide to do that.
Also, if you get fed up and don't want to be friends with her any more, I think it'd be best to tell her, perhaps it will finally hit home if she hears it.
But this is just my opinion.

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
« Reply #7 on: Jul 20, 2010, 06:35PM »
Thank you. It really means a lot to receive advice about it.

My mum actually e-mailed her mother about the problem, so hopefully we can work this out. There is nothing more I can do except wait until tomorrow night and see what comes about. :)

Offline MkowaspenO

• Derp
    • View Profile
Why me
« Reply #8 on: Nov 05, 2016, 04:43PM »
Hmm...mind if I ask why youre calling this place the Mud? XD
 Again thanks for the welcomes folks. .