Author Topic: o hai~  (Read 7913 times)

Offline Sathairn

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
    • advance and follow
o hai~
« on: Jul 17, 2010, 07:14AM »
Hey! I'm Sathairn (it's Irish for Saturday, ~how orginal~ I'm that bad with coming up with names...) I'm also known as enjoyingmypain, over at DW, but I chose this name as it's less of a mouthfull X] I'm 16 years old, been trying to play the Sims 3 lately (even with all the nice CC out there, I'm still not pleased with it. WHY SO PICKY, ME?) I also play Civ 3 and 4, and Creatures ^^ Civ is my crack :P I can speak a little French as well :P I'm mostly a lurker really, but I've been trying to be less of a lurker lately. Anyhoo, I hope I can make friends here and all, and to have lots of fun! Well, I'll guess I'll finish this here. I do tend to blather on for a bit :P Well, I guess I'll talk to you all... later?

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
Re: o hai~
« Reply #1 on: Jul 17, 2010, 07:37AM »
Welcome to the forum. :)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 17, 2010, 11:07AM »
Hey, welcome to the forum :)

I hear ya about TS3. All the pretty CC wasn't enough to hold my interest before, but I want to try again with the new EP. For some reason I just feel like I need to make a crazy tattoo artist that steals shit and drowns people in her pool. Or something xD

Offline Sathairn

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
    • advance and follow
« Reply #3 on: Jul 17, 2010, 12:35PM »
Thank you both! Yeah, escpeailly since I've got some nice clutter but build mode is sorta way too hard to use, if you know what I mean? Ooh, I heard the newest one's quite good as well. That really sounds like a good idea! It sounds really funny >:D Do eet!

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jul 17, 2010, 01:36PM »
I never got anything other than clothes and hair, but it was way back in the beginning before anyone was meshing (aside from Peggy, as far as I remember). So I am quite behind, lol.

Offline Sathairn

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
    • advance and follow
« Reply #5 on: Jul 17, 2010, 03:18PM »
I know what you mean :P I remember when HP and Peggy did the first custom hairs :O It's amazing how far the Sims 3 has come, isn't it? If you want some good clutter, you should try Aikea and Geldyh's DW (I am really sorry if these aren't spelt right >.<) I remember seeing some nice stuff there :D (Don't worry, I'm really behind on the expansions - I only have the base game XD)

Offline Tanathir

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jul 17, 2010, 04:17PM »
CIVILIZATION THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  HELLZ YEAH.

Ahem.  I am as addicted to that game as I am to the Sims 2.  Welcome to the forum, hon.

Offline Sathairn

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
    • advance and follow
« Reply #7 on: Jul 17, 2010, 04:34PM »
I know, right? I stayed up all night playing that game once XD I loved the mods you could get with those <3 Thank you!

Offline Sizza

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Jul 17, 2010, 11:37PM »
O hai and welcome.  ;D