Author Topic: She's Gone  (Read 6763 times)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
She's Gone
« on: Jul 12, 2010, 10:53AM »
Found out last night that a girl I went to school with died sometime during the day. I don't know what happened but it's making me feel really shitty. Obviously it's bad that she died, but it's really bothering me because after I moved away I lost contact with a lot of people until I got on facebook, though I didn't get around to adding everyone I knew well enough because I'm stupid and awkward about things like that. Well, now it's too late to get to know her again :(

It's times like these when you realize not to take things for granted. Before you know it something happens and someone amazing is gone. You didn't get to say goodbye or that you love them, just left to sulk and say, "I wish I..." Ugh.

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
Re: She's Gone
« Reply #1 on: Jul 12, 2010, 11:29AM »
I'm sorry this happened. I know how it feels to lose someone you knew. It's especially hard when you feel like you should have said something but never got around to it. One minute they are there and the next they aren't.  I'm sure  a lot of other people are feeling the same way.

*huggles*

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Jul 12, 2010, 12:52PM »
Yeah, they are :( A lot of them actually.

Makes me really want to go home and spend some real time with my dad, being sick and all. It's been a while.

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
« Reply #3 on: Jul 12, 2010, 04:18PM »
D: I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I know, it sucks when you feel like you wasted time trying to get to know them. "Oh, I'll do it later" without thinking that there might not be a later.
But it's okay. Just take it as a lesson and go see your dad. :)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Jul 12, 2010, 07:29PM »
I called home last night and talked to him until 12:30am, lol. Talking cars gets us into trouble, thank god for free calls on skpe xD He asked when I was coming down, and I don't know at the moment, but once dates are cemented for the renos I'll have to make a trip home and out to Pittsford to see Kar.

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
« Reply #5 on: Jul 12, 2010, 07:58PM »
I'm so glad you were able to talk to your dad. It is such a blessing. I think you should go for a visit as well. See family then see me. In that order!

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Jul 12, 2010, 09:18PM »
Lol of course :P