Author Topic: WIP Pictures Go Here  (Read 57618 times)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Re: WIP Pictures Go Here
« Reply #60 on: Dec 23, 2010, 01:42PM »
That's not true ;)

And you could always trying learning something. It's fun and usually not as difficult as it seems :)

Offline Truculent Beastie

• Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Mar 06, 2011, 09:59PM »
Here is a dress I've been working on recently, finally with pics in game to better see detail. It's on three of Trapping's Amaryll edits (flats, wedges and barefoot). 10 colors: 5 darks and 5 pastels. Unfortunately I found I have to go back and fix them all because of a stupid mistake >.>

Pardon the obnoxiousness of the picture quote, but I thought I needed it to clarify my post. As a custom content fiend I know my way around the interwebz pretty well, although I don't recall you posting these, Yuichen. Did you abandon your project? From the previews your dresses look rather lovely and it would be regrettable if you  discontinued your work because you considered it inferior. I hope I don't sound like I'm taking you on a guilt trip; it's perfectly fine you simply got bored.
« Last Edit: Mar 07, 2011, 07:36AM by kayleigh »

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
« Reply #62 on: Mar 07, 2011, 07:36AM »
She's still working on it, don't worry. :)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Mar 07, 2011, 12:04PM »
Pardon the obnoxiousness of the picture quote, but I thought I needed it to clarify my post. As a custom content fiend I know my way around the interwebz pretty well, although I don't recall you posting these, Yuichen. Did you abandon your project? From the previews your dresses look rather lovely and it would be regrettable if you  discontinued your work because you considered it inferior. I hope I don't sound like I'm taking you on a guilt trip; it's perfectly fine you simply got bored.

I had to fix a couple things before I could share them, but they will be up shortly as part of the birthday celebration :)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Jul 11, 2011, 11:09PM »
I know it's a crappy preview but I've only just built the mesh, and even then I haven't done the morphs yet.

I'm a hoodie addict. I'm sure this is known? The rat bastard mesh always bothered me just for the fact it's skintight, but it's what I had to work with at the time. Now that I'm getting a little more comfortable with meshing I decided to slap together Aikea's baggy sweater and the rat bastard mesh.

(click for slightly larger)

Offline Jessy

• Elderberry
  • You are my electric girl.
    • View Profile
    • Simblr
« Reply #65 on: Jul 14, 2011, 03:45PM »
Yuichen I think it looks very comfortable. :) It actually looks good without the pockets.

Offline DirtyLiberal

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
    • LJ
« Reply #66 on: Dec 04, 2011, 07:09PM »
The hoodie looks great! So much better than the skin-tight mesh.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Dec 10, 2011, 09:56PM »
It looks quite comfy. Someday I need to sort out the issues with the male mesh.