Author Topic: WIP Pictures Go Here  (Read 57592 times)

Offline iosaur

• North Chilean Guanaco
  • Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
Re: WIP Pictures Go Here
« Reply #30 on: Aug 14, 2010, 12:51PM »
Hi it's me again!  ;D Now that I'm done with christmas business, I got back to my other projects. I finished the AM outfit, though I think I'll edit the back to be a bit slimmer still. In game picture:

I think I'll upload it on the main site here? It comes in six different recolours :)

Then, skinblend!

There's what, Enayla, Ephemera, Jirka, Mouseyblue blend bits, Pooklet blend bits and whatnot. Quite a lot of work to be done still, though. I was thinking of making a set of it from S1-S4 (that being S1, I hardly use paler skins in my game), two alien versions (one plain, one decorated) and a couple of tattooed edits. What do you think?

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Aug 14, 2010, 04:22PM »
I'm really loving the male outfit! I guess maybe it could be thinned some more but not too much, wouldn't want him looking too skinny. Have the legs been thinned as well or does it just look that way because the jacket is wider? Anyway, it looks really good :)

The skintone looks like it's coming along really nicely so far. I like the shine on the nose, it seems to have a little more definition. And the lips... so pretty! I'm all for s1-s4, tattooed, and different vampire versions. Are there plans to do aliens as well?

Offline iosaur

• North Chilean Guanaco
  • Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Aug 14, 2010, 04:31PM »
Alien skins are what I am doing but now I want a vampire skintone too! :D I'm mostly going to make the jacket a bit slimmer from the back, now it's a bit unbalanced in a small hunchback sort of way. The legs are all Kayleigh, didn't do anything but attach them to the torso :) Thanks for the comments!

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Aug 14, 2010, 06:37PM »
Oh whoops sorry, misread :P

Offline Sizza

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Aug 16, 2010, 12:21AM »
Ooh, I like the outfit and the skin, Iosaur.
The only comment that I have, it that, to my tastes, the lips are too shiny, especially the part on the upper lip.

Offline DirtyLiberal

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
    • LJ
« Reply #35 on: Aug 17, 2010, 09:53AM »
The  outfit is so yummy! And i love the skin. The shine on the nose is really cute.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Aug 29, 2010, 03:44PM »
Here is a dress I've been working on recently, finally with pics in game to better see detail. It's on three of Trapping's Amaryll edits (flats, wedges and barefoot). 10 colors: 5 darks and 5 pastels. Unfortunately I found I have to go back and fix them all because of a stupid mistake >.>

« Last Edit: Aug 30, 2010, 09:15AM by yuichen »

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
« Reply #37 on: Sep 01, 2010, 01:47PM »
Those are pretty, Yui! I think I'd prefer if the bodice was a different color though...but I dunno.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Sep 01, 2010, 02:13PM »
I'll be mucking about with them again anyway so it couldn't hurt to try.

Welcome back, btw :)

Offline DirtyLiberal

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
    • LJ
« Reply #39 on: Sep 14, 2010, 01:40PM »
Looooove them! I don't do barefoot much, but i will be definitely waiting for the flats and wedges  :)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Sep 27, 2010, 08:24PM »
I was decorating the nursery of my very first alien and sort of wanted to do something different because all of them are beginning to look the same. Mostly I wanted to make the changing table more custom but I couldn't find anything decorative in my game to simulate the changing pad. Frustrated, I decided to try this little project.

It really doesn't look like much in these pictures because my laptop doesn't have fuck all for clutter, but hey it loads hella fast compared to my desktop. It's the maxis basegame changing table without the framing or rubbish bin and other accessories, and is at the perfect height to place "on" counters or islands with the moveobject cheat, thus giving you something like a built in changing station. The best parts? Miraculously I managed to retain the animations and slaved it to the original mesh so it'll pick up all changing pad recolors you have in your game (the bright pink one is an-na's).

It would be nice to have the pad also at table height (I have a feeling it would look great on some of Blake_boy's meshes) for a little variation but I realize the animations would be off and I am still quite the meshing noob. Unless it was mostly for looks only but I think I'd hate to release it knowing there's issues :/

So, yes.... *flails* So excited! ^_^

Offline DirtyLiberal

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
    • LJ
« Reply #41 on: Sep 29, 2010, 02:20PM »
That's an awesome idea! Since it wouldn't actually be "on" the counters though, but it would be placed with moveobjects on, would the sims still attempt to use the counters as counters. Like, come from all the way across the house, so they can cook in the nursery :D ?

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: Sep 29, 2010, 03:33PM »
Lol I suppose they would xD

The changing pad is now up for download if you don't mind the thought of that too much :P

Offline DirtyLiberal

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
    • LJ
« Reply #43 on: Oct 01, 2010, 07:13AM »
Oh, i will be snagging them for sure. I'll just have to make sure there are plenty of counters in the kitchen ;)

Offline iosaur

• North Chilean Guanaco
  • Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: Oct 24, 2010, 07:36AM »
Hi again! I started making more outerwear a few days ago! This one's for AF again, and on Aikea's mesh. I was thinking though that besides adding morphs I'd also switch the boots for some other legs (Kayleigh's jeans edits at least, any other suggestions?) And while in it's current stage there isn't much there besides the seams on the coat, it already shows the design and cut I'm going for:

I also thought I'd add fur to the collar on some recolours. Thoughts?