Author Topic: Braaaaaains! A Supernatural Discussion  (Read 7885 times)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Braaaaaains! A Supernatural Discussion
« on: Oct 01, 2012, 04:54AM »
For those who have Supernatural, what are your thoughts so far?

I haven't really played it that much myself, but of what I have seen, some things are alright and others are kind of annoying.

For example, a starving artist sim was making a living on her paintings and selling produce from her garden. My first encounter with zombies consisted of 5 or 6 of them appearing at once, who then proceeded to eat all my crops. They completely mauled them and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Thankfully I could save the plants the next morning. It was pretty funny to see them swarm a boombox that appeared out of nowhere by the sidewalk where they all danced until the sun came up, returning to their normal selves. I just wish their skin wasn't so green. It's more alien like to me.

Otherwise I've only dabbled in a little bit. A fairy sim was going to work her way up alchemy, but because I built a complicated tree house, the lot wasn't terribly playable and I ended up not wanting to continue with the household. She kept bees though. I enjoyed watching her get stung.

I really love the glow around the moon, though, and the eerie light the night takes on. And while I haven't played with lycans yet, I have seen pics, and holy hell did EA destroy their faces. I like the veins that appear , but the structural change in the face just seems like its to the extreme. Yikes.

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
Re: Braaaaaains! A Supernatural Discussion
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2012, 10:19PM »
I've only played a little bit with it so I haven't encountered the zombies. I did create a witch and so far I like the interactions. I guess I'll have to see once I delve deeper in it how I like it.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Re: Braaaaaains! A Supernatural Discussion
« Reply #2 on: Oct 01, 2012, 11:13PM »
I want to see how it works out with the kid creatures.

Offline MkowaspenO

• Derp
    • View Profile
Braaaaaains A Supernatural Discussion
« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2016, 04:44PM »
SUPERNATURAL   YES

Season 12 is a go  That means they will hit episode 250 nine episodes in.

I am so happy the boys are coming back