Author Topic: Aaayo. ;]  (Read 5389 times)

Offline bad city.

• Derp
    • View Profile
Aaayo. ;]
« on: Oct 06, 2010, 04:25PM »
I decided I didn't want to just lurk about and steal downloads, so here we are. ;P
I'm Garret, a lot of people like to call me silly variations, but I don't really like them... especially 'Garebear'. My boyfriend calls me Buttons and Lobes, because my ears are stretched to oblivion. But Garret will do. Trust me.

Anyway, I play the Sims 2, utterly despise the last installment (Sims 3), and if I ever create anything it's stuff so simple I never think to share it - skin and hair retextures and some clothing recolors here and there for contests/pictures, stuff like that. I'm an artist in other ways. :] I like painting and whittling, little endeavors like that. I love a lot of music. My username's one of my favorite bands, they're sort of like a modern Guns 'n Roses.  And I have a secret obsession with KH, Steampunk, and Harry Potter related stuff. Especially sims stuff. :] I don't spend a lot of time on the game, so I pretty much only have three expansion packs. Seasons, FreeTime and Nightlife. ... I think...

Anyway, yeah. That's my hello. :]

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Re: Aaayo. ;]
« Reply #1 on: Oct 06, 2010, 04:39PM »
Heyas Garret, welcome to UYS :) Hehe, I like your bf's names for you.

Can't say I recognize the band name (somehow I've fallen behind -.-) but a modern Guns 'n Roses sure does sound interesting.

Offline bad city.

• Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2010, 10:55PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrKgeYUqg2Y&ob=av2e
:]

The vocalist used to be in this band called Powerspace, and they're signed to Fueled By Ramen like bands like A Rocket to the Moon and Cobra Starship. That's how I found them, haha.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 07, 2010, 12:10AM »
Not bad :) Thanks for the link.

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth