Author Topic: A sort of Aspiration 'theme' section  (Read 4917 times)

Offline LizzyL

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
A sort of Aspiration 'theme' section
« on: Oct 29, 2015, 03:24PM »
I liked so much the idea at Wicked Nouk Family with their aspirations.

I was wondering if there could be something similar on this forum for themes that would have various types of creations, might it be houses, jewels, Sims, clothes.

Perhaps for monthly contributions it'd he too difficult with everyone's real life schedules. But the themes could have like no expiry date to post, but just respect the theme, what it is about.

I'd have some ideas for themes and it could be fun !

Thanks.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Re: A sort of Aspiration 'theme' section
« Reply #1 on: Oct 29, 2015, 07:36PM »
I like the idea of being able to do it at any time. Monthly probably would be problematic, as I am seeing with the building challenge. Pretty cool idea :)

Offline LizzyL

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Oct 29, 2015, 10:13PM »
Whenever you want to start it. it's not "urgent".

I think that the section could contain sub-sections per year with the themes for each. Or reversed : The themes as sub-sections and for each the year. Example : Christmas (or whatever else) and then 2015 ; 2016... etc.

This way people could find out more easily.

Also it wouldn't be mandatory to create for each theme a house, a Sim, clothes, walls. People could choose what precisely inspires them best. It would give a chance for those who like more to create walls or objects recolours, and the same for those who are more into Bodyshop. I could do both clothes (retextures), accessory recolours and objects recolours, walls, but it depends on what theme. Houses could take some more time, at least for me.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Oct 29, 2015, 11:45PM »
Right, definitely open ended in terms of what you feel like creating. I'm not sure which organization I prefer yet.

Offline LizzyL

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Oct 30, 2015, 09:52AM »
I'd have some themes in mind... apart from Christmas/New Year and Halloween.

Randomly :

- From your country : so where you're from or where you're living, anything that represents it or which is typical

- Fairytale, fantasy : science-fiction can be part of that (even if for me it's not my cup of tea at all and it doesn't inspire me)

- The four seasons : anything that reminds of winter, summer, spring and/or autumn

- Gothic, cyber-punk, Pagan/Wiccan, etc.

- Ethnic, traditional, native, from any origins or country wished.

- Celebrity style : it can be celebrity Sims, or clothing inspired from them, but of course also paintings and such.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Oct 30, 2015, 11:53AM »
All very good themes :)