Author Topic: Maxis Makeover Building Challenge | September 2015  (Read 26013 times)

Offline MsSimmer

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
Re: Maxis Makeover Building Challenge | September 2015
« Reply #30 on: Nov 12, 2015, 01:02AM »
Hi Yuichen

Just a line to say I have not forgotten the challenge ---still trying to put this game back together and RL eat up all my time ---the post are great. (question --what photo software do you to take such clear and pretty pictures the graphics are wow)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: Nov 12, 2015, 11:08AM »
No problem, take all the time you need :)

I use Fraps to snap the pics, and in photosohop I run some actions that I got from people in the sims community. I'm pretty sure this is the one by Nilou, but only two of them seem to work for me. I'm not sure if it's my version of PS or what. I also use eversim's old method (get action here) sometimes, and if I feel like a scenic photo with water really needs something (also sometimes autumn photos), I'll use Kaleeko's Warm Color Pop. She also has a Cool Color Pop but it only seems to work in CS5 for me.

Offline MsSimmer

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: Nov 14, 2015, 07:27PM »
Thank you for the information

Offline MsSimmer

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: Nov 23, 2015, 12:35AM »
Hi just a update

I have my game up and running  at 1/2 the speed but enough to get the sims 2 house started for the challenge.
hopefully I be able to get something posted next weekend :)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: Nov 24, 2015, 09:49AM »
Sucks that it's only at half the speed, but I'm glad you got it sorted out. Hopefully you wont have any trouble for a while!

I have yet to do any of the November houses. Having trouble balancing my time :/

Offline shastakiss

• Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: Nov 30, 2015, 01:01PM »
yuichen your lot is SO beautiful  :-* I am floored! How in the world did you manage to make that horrible little lot into a place I'd actually want to live irl??

I'm having trouble finding the patience to load my game with all my cc in it but I really do want to see what I can do with it once I do!  :D

And happy hectic holiday month(s) everyone!

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: Nov 30, 2015, 01:47PM »
Heh, a lot of patience I guess. I did a lot of fumbling before sorting things out. The roof alone! I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with :)

I'm hoping to jump into any of the games and get working on the next ones soon. Last day of nanowrimo! *throws confetti*