Author Topic: Random stuff  (Read 22556 times)

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
Re: Random stuff
« Reply #15 on: Sep 04, 2015, 06:05PM »
I probably spent too much money.  Tomorrow I am going to Bead Village, it's probably going to suck and be really expensive. :(

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Sep 05, 2015, 04:30PM »
I always seem to spend too much on supply stuff too :/

Also, I forgot to mention I've ordered from Fire Mountain Gems before. Found them through my mom. Oddly I haven't gotten a catalog in the mail for quite a while, hmm.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Sep 10, 2015, 10:16PM »
I got my catalog today, lol.  I got my box from dollarbeads.com.  I haven't opened the box but I plan on it today.  I also go some of my ebay packages. Yeah!

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Sep 11, 2015, 12:11PM »
Lol yay, getting stuff in the mail is fun! :D

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Sep 11, 2015, 06:05PM »
I was going to go the Hobby Lobby but I chickened out, I think....

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Sep 11, 2015, 06:53PM »
Are those still supposed to close up? Or was that another store? *thinks*

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Sep 13, 2015, 10:23PM »
I hadn't heard of them closing.  I hope they don't this city doesn't have many craft stores.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Sep 14, 2015, 12:06PM »
I thought I read something within the last couple months about them closing. Something to do with religious values, I think. Unless it wasn't actually them but another store with Hobby in the name...

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Sep 14, 2015, 08:45PM »
Well now they are closed on Sundays so that the employees can "go to worship services" I don't think that all of those employees are worshipping.  That's my opinion.  I see that they might close.  At least they do have their principles, I guess. 

http://consciouslyenlightened.com/hobby-lobby-we-may-close-all-stores-honoring-god-is-more-important-than-turning-a-profit/#

Here is the government's response: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/10/white-house-birth-control_n_7771004.htm

If they close I am raiding the store although I do that even when I never thought they were closed.  Hobby Lobby is a tad expensive but it reminds me of my mother so I go there to think and be with her.  Weird I know but it's okay.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Sep 15, 2015, 01:12AM »
The second link didn't work for me, gave me a 404.

I understand where they're coming from, people have the right to their beliefs and to live all areas of their lives in alignment with it. And if they feel their only option is to close, then they're welcome to it. I wouldn't want them to feel bad about what they're doing, even if my opinion is different from their own. To each their own, really.

And I don't think that is weird at all :)

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Sep 16, 2015, 09:13PM »
I wonder why that link didn't work.  It was just saying that the government isn't going to make them do whatever they didn't want to do.

I think you might find this interesting if you don't already know about it.

http://fatuglyorslutty.com

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Sep 16, 2015, 09:39PM »
Unfortunately I've run into people like that playing Destiny on the few occasions I played with random people. I did end up with a bunch of guys in my province somehow, and most of them spoke french but there was one who spoke english. He was nice and translated things, and talked to me normally, but occasionally I heard my username mentioned and they'd start laughing. I didn't care that much cause I didn't know what they were saying. I friended the nice guy and I joined him another time. Unfortunately some douche bag came in and tried SO hard to look cool, talking about drugs and how much of a "hard ass" he was. When I finally talked and he knew I was a girl, he only got worse and started talking about sexual stuff and asked me gross questions.  I never played with them again. I didn't feel personally attacked or anything, but it was just a huge turn off. I want to play a game, not babysit man-babies trying to look cool for a girl.

Now I pretty much just play with friends, and friends of friends. Or, in the case of PS4 with their group chat feature that doesn't require you to be tethered by game, just talk to them while I do my own thing. Last night I did that with Cadoca (on this forum), her husband, and their friend Ty. I've played with both guys on several occasions before and they can manage being a decent human being, so why can't the rest? >.>

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: Sep 18, 2015, 05:53PM »
Well guys are kinda dumb.  :)

Whenever I play games I usually create a male character I know that's crazy but I do or I have an ambiguous avatar unless it's something for the sims.  Guys are dumb, did I say that already.   Well they are.  It's difficult for guys to be normal 'cause they don't know what normal is.  I really wished the lady on the site would update more I would like to know follow her.  Most of the people I know are shocked that someone my age even plays video games.  Men are dumb but not all of them.  We haven't reached we are all equal in some things yet.  As I have gotten older I have cared less about what others think of me so rude comments don't bother me as much as they did in the past.

I don't like bossy people or nosey people that's what I have run into lately.  It will get better hopefully.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: Sep 19, 2015, 11:03AM »
I've worked hard the last year at being less effected by what other people think of me (or liking myself in general) but sometimes I fall back for a bit. I always crawl back out though. And how silly is it for people to be surprised by gamers' ages? Games aren't just for kids anymore, man! My dad was pushing 60 and he loved to play. My mom, who is also close to 60, likes to play too but she doesn't very often. I think it's more of a winter thing for her. Besides, it's good for older people to play games cause it keeps their mind active.

Ugh yes, bossy people! D:

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: Oct 19, 2015, 11:54PM »
Are you still working on craft projects? I've been looking at pinterest to start getting ideas for Christmas, and considering some ideas for the glass projects later on.