Author Topic: Mississippi has Comic Con  (Read 59082 times)

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
Re: Mississippi has Comic Con
« Reply #90 on: Sep 11, 2015, 06:08PM »
lol well okay

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: Sep 11, 2015, 06:50PM »
Don't think I would have been able to save up that amount of cash if I changed my mind later on. I seem to have developed a problem with buying clothes and shoes :/ I suppose it's better than blowing my money on games though... that was my thing for a while.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: Sep 13, 2015, 10:26PM »
Interesting.  My mom would buy those stupid big fish games until I took her into the dark side of game play.  I am so cheap I try to get three games for the price of one whenever we go to gamestop.  I get the silly games that are like 2 or 3 usd.  I haven't really clothes shopped in a while.  I have so many clothes with the price tag still on them, it's shameful.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: Sep 14, 2015, 12:00PM »
Aside from the Elder Scrolls Online pre-order I can't remember the last game I bought. It's been a while 'cause I was trying to hold onto my money for vacation, replace jeans, etc. I finally just bought my friend her birthday gifts (it was in July!) and it wouldn't have been bad except that the exchange turned a $38+ purchase into $52. I now have $10 until my next pay. One lady owes me a bunch but she hasn't been back out yet so I have to fucking wait. I get that she's rich but she needs to remember the rest of us have bills to pay. She better come out this weekend.

Ohh wait, I did buy something recently. I forgot about the episodic Game of Thrones game. It was $25 and a new episode comes out every couple of months. Think there's one the end of September. Otherwise the last I bought were Bioshock Infinite and Little Big Planet 3, both which were marked down a lot as I'm a PS+ member. It also appears I bought Thief too; I thought I got it for free.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: Sep 14, 2015, 08:35PM »
Sorry to hear about your finances.  Rich people do tend to forget that people need their money well even poor people don't like to pay you back.

The last game I bought was simcity for like 10 bucks from gamestop online.

My boyfriend on the other hand has been going game crazy.  He got far cry he returned it for batman which he returned it for madden.  I think he got something else but after he complained about the other games I just tuned him out.  He has a ps4 but we don't have a membership with playstation to get discounted games.  I think he's waiting on some shooting game to come out this month or next.  I want marvel alliance 2 it's old but it's priced like it's new :(.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: Sep 15, 2015, 01:06AM »
I would have been ok if she'd come out Saturday like she was supposed to. It wasn't even my original job, it was my mother-in-law's, but I filled in for her because she fell behind when she got sick with pneumonia. So she did the neighbor's house while I did that one. This woman doesn't know I did it, so that's not the issue. She complained about the hours (she complains every time though, I'm told), but it's like, well, make your kids clean up after themselves and it wont take me 3 hours to do one big-ass attic room where they knocked over shit and didn't care, dragging the furniture all over the place. And the greasy hand prints everywhere, ugh!! Sorry, end rant -.-

Did he finish the games before he traded them in, or is was he just not interested in them/like them much? And ugh, I hate when old games still have the big price tag :(

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: Sep 18, 2015, 05:58PM »
Sorry to hear the little monsters.

He didn't like it so he didn't finish it.  He runs through games like women run through hairspray.  I guess that's why I like the sims there is no end.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: Sep 19, 2015, 10:56AM »
Lol, like women and hairspray xD I forced myself to play Far Cry 4 the other night and it went okay, but I'd prefer to play the other stuff I have. Finally finished the survivor horror Outlast though! This guy's commentary during gameplay pretty much sums it up! Now I'm trying to finish up Thief.

Also, the woman is supposedly coming out this weekend.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: Sep 22, 2015, 08:30AM »
I tried watching his videos before but his voice is so annoying in my opinion. I also hate watching videos that have the person in the side clip.  I watch him play the sims 4.

Did you ever watch DSP? https://www.youtube.com/user/DSPGaming

I watched his clips and found him to be funny but I stopped watching him, not sure why.  He is crazy, lol.  I watched Hard Rain and got interested but never played it. After posting this message I found out why I stopped watching him, he's not a good person.
« Last Edit: Sep 22, 2015, 08:38AM by ranabluu »

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: Sep 22, 2015, 11:28AM »
Ohh he has Until Dawn gameplay!!

I love Heavy Rain, you should definitely try it!

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: Sep 23, 2015, 08:50AM »
I can't work the controller.  That's why I watch video game play, it's too much sometimes. :(

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Sep 23, 2015, 10:33AM »
I could see that being an issue, especially with that game cause you have to do things pretty quickly sometimes. It was a little awkward at first even for me, but the more you do it the easier it gets.

It's SUCH a good game though. The story is sad to begin with, but their lifelike expressions, the atmosphere and the music... just makes it feel so much worse. Of course the ending changes depending on how you play, but when I got there, the kid was saved but his father was shot down coming out of the warehouse doors. I cried so hard... loud ugly sobbing! I mean, you go through the whole game trying to get his kid back, and then just... he's fucking dead and the kid now doesn't have a father. I think it was the first a game ever made me cry, and The Last of Us still gets me every time even though I've gone through it 7 or 8 times. But anyway, I can't say enough good things about Heavy Rain.

Lol, now I kind of want to play :P

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Sep 26, 2015, 07:46AM »
I watched the game play of Heavy Rain, it does seem like it would be a great game to play but not for this chica.  I would not make it because of those danged buttons but you should replay it.  I know that playing it changes the ending isn't there a way for the dad and the son to both be saved?  That's a hard life for that little kid.

My boyfriend was like it's the big day and I was like for what he was like a new game came out this this was Wednesday or Thursday of this week, I was like okay what's the name of the game he was like "2k16" or something like that I was okay are you getting it and he was like no it's not in my budget.  I was like how much is the game "59.99", that's a lot of game.  I told him to get it if he wanted it.  I am sure he will get it this weekend when he finds a gamestop. 

As you may have noticed he runs through games while I stack them in the garage for a rainy day.  I still have like one of the first tekken's on PS1 and PS2.  I keep games.  I am a hoarder....

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Sep 26, 2015, 05:20PM »
Yep, it will change based on how you handle situations and I would imagine you could save both with the right actions. The first time I played I didn't manage to get the short haired woman out of that guy's basement and she died, but I saved her on my second play through. I don't think I've finished again yet though.

Ohh okay, it must be the new FIFA. Pretty sure that came out this week. Lol I wish the games I want were $60. I was price comparing the preorder for Uncharted 4 yesterday and, at least on the US amazon, it's $60 for the standard edition. Up here it's $80! Thank goodness it's not until March because I can put some aside for a while. Uncharted is one of the few franchises I'm willing to pay full price. I suspect the new Tomb Raider will be much the same, but I have no idea when the PS4 release is for that as Xbox is getting it first.

Don't feel bad, I hoard mine too! We have games kicking around for Sega Game Gear (though that's my husband's), Super Nintendo (we have an original Nintendo but I don't remember seeing any games when we packed up to move), PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, and the PS Vita. Not to mention all the PC games my husband has in here. Most of them are really old.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: Sep 27, 2015, 07:41AM »
I know he's waiting on Uncharted as well.  He said it was a basketball game.  I honestly think those prices are too much for one game and the way he plays them is really horrible after he beats the game he doesn't play them anymore.  I have never seen or heard of that.  I can't believe he does that.  I guess that's why I should the cheap bins at gamestop the  buy 3 for one or I will go on EBAY.  I really hate that we let EA and other producers of games rob us blind like they do.  The technology has not changed that much in three years but the prices continue to increase.  If you have to release patches and updates then the game wasn't ready and the price is too high.

I have Disney Infinity 1.0 and 2.0 I got 2.0 last year now there's a 3.0.  Really?  Why?