Author Topic: Mississippi has Comic Con  (Read 59073 times)

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Re: Mississippi has Comic Con
« Reply #60 on: Aug 17, 2015, 09:33PM »
To my surprise they had all lengths in store. Maybe because school starts soon. I got two pairs of jeans and these really cute pixie ankle pants... but they're still long for me, and some athletic shorts. Some of the colors fit in that awkward in between sizes thing, but I found some that worked pretty well.

So far vacation is going well. We got here earlier than usual but had a couple hours to kill because something came up and the cleaner was delayed. It's really buggy this year though because it's been pretty wet and they couldn't spray for mosquitoes. We got mauled pretty bad so we got bug spray tonight and it seems to be working. So maybe tomorrow we'll hit the beach a while before going out for our anniversary dinner.
« Last Edit: Aug 17, 2015, 09:41PM by yuichen »

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: Aug 17, 2015, 11:09PM »
OH how sweet.  I remember doing vacations when I lived in Italy not anymore since I have been back in America.  I hope you enjoy yourself.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: Aug 19, 2015, 10:57AM »
I would love to see Italy D:

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: Aug 23, 2015, 10:03PM »
Finally back after a long ride that seemed even longer with a persistent stomach issue. The cats were pretty happy to see us, and Dione has followed me around and napped with me since I got in the door. He also rubbed his face all over me so I guess that means I don't smell like his human anymore.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: Aug 24, 2015, 07:33PM »
That's good to hear besides your stomach problems.  I took my little crazy man with me to see his vets in Texas.  He didn't cry that much cause I had his cage in the front see so he could see me.  On the way back yesterday he was a really good little co pilot.  I am glad you enjoyed your trip.  I didn't have access to the net because my boyfriend somehow grabbed my modem and I somehow forget it here in Mississippi before driving to Texas.  I am super tired and will probably not drive back until November or December.  I have some projects that I want to run by you but I am going to post them in the appropriate spot, lol.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: Aug 24, 2015, 11:40PM »
Aww I bet he liked being the copilot. I had a cat who liked to sleep in the back window but I can't remember which one it was... except that it's not one of the cats we have now.

I bet you are pretty tired!

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: Aug 25, 2015, 11:15PM »
Super tired was really the word.  I have so much going on in my life it's a crazy mess at the moment but I love the crazy mess. 

He didn't cry that much which was really good.  He had the air blowing on him and he napped a lot.  If I was a better owner and had leash trained him he could have gotten out when I went to rest stops but I am not that good of an pet owner.  I just feed and house him. lol
« Last Edit: Aug 26, 2015, 08:50AM by ranabluu »

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: Aug 26, 2015, 01:35AM »
Our older cat used to go for short walks when he was little. He pulled pretty hard, he was so excited. We didn't even need to put him in a carrier to go to the vets, he was chill to sit in the back quietly. One time we were taking our puppy (who we lost 7 years ago :() in the same day, and he got sick all over the place cause he wasn't used to riding yet. Passenger door was wide open while we tried to clean up on the side of the road, and the cat just kept sitting there. Now anytime he sees a chance to go outside he darts for the door. He pays attention to new people coming to the house as he knows they aren't aware of his shenanigans.

Crazy can be good sometimes! :)

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: Aug 26, 2015, 08:53AM »
I am sorry to hear about your pooch.  Yes crazy is good.  I have given Nicholas a chance to ride with no carrier but he curls  up under my feet.  That's not so good.  Someone told me about a cat in a bag type situation.  You put your cat in a bag and leave their head out and you can put them right next to you while you travel.  I really want to get a harness that attaches to the seatbelt where he can sit up and look.  Although he's a maniac at times he knows that crying isn't going to stop me from lugging him to the vet.  I will post a picture of how he was looking at me when I took him for shots last week.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: Aug 26, 2015, 10:56AM »
Eep no, definitely don't want him under your feet! :S I've seen those bag things but I can't imagine my cats would accept their fate and not try to get out of it. The seatbelt harness thing could be pretty nice for him though :)

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: Aug 27, 2015, 08:02AM »
I sometimes forget that he's a cat because he does dog things from time to time.  But he's definitely a cat.  There was a man that came in my house yesterday and he ran and hid under the bed.  I didn't even know the guy was coming in so when I heard the noise I went to investigate.  Scared the crap out of me.  If that was a dog he would have barked or something.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: Aug 27, 2015, 01:58PM »
Aww, guess it really surprised him too! Poor baby.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: Aug 27, 2015, 07:06PM »
He's a scaredy cat literally.  He runs from me opening a plastic trash bag.  The only thing he doesn't run from is his food bowl.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: Aug 27, 2015, 08:24PM »
Oh wow :( I had a female who was skittish but she was never that bad. She just didn't seem to like anyone but me.

Offline ranabluu

• One Who Says Ni
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: Aug 28, 2015, 07:42AM »
He LOVES you after you have been around for like five minutes or so.  He's just so weird.  He tries to beat me up when I walk into the kitchen you know how cats sneak attack your feet and ankles that's him but whenever strangers come in the house he hides for a while.  I don't know what's wrong with him besides him being a cat.  He's a little cuttlebug that's a scaredy cat. I can promise you that I didn't do that to him, you know make him so scarey.  My boyfriend says that I baby him but I really don't.  He's a relaxed cat, doesn't get scared of lightening and thunder.  I think he adapts to my mood of relax and calm besides the hiding when people come in the house or ring the doorbell in Texas.