Author Topic: I LIIIIIIIIVE!  (Read 178136 times)

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
I LIIIIIIIIVE!
« on: Jan 21, 2015, 08:24PM »
So hello to all; uhm some itty bitty facts about me I suppose to introduce myself would be good here.

• born 27 January, 1986
  • Been Simming since 2000
  • Mother of two, Darth Vader - black female American Short Hair with 32 toes [born December 2006] & Loki - black male American Short Hair [born March 2012]
  • Also plays: Sims 1-4, Sims Medieval, Allods Online, Star Wars KotOR 1 & 2, Civ V, Fable 1 - 4, and forum roleplaying.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
Re: I LIIIIIIIIVE!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2015, 08:47PM »
Heyas!

I love your kitties' names! Darth has even more toes than my Dione! He has 27 toes and 28 claws. Does she get into all kinds of trouble with them too? :P
« Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 10:02PM by yuichen »

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2015, 03:17AM »
She and her younger brother Yoda were both born with the extreme toes; sadly Yoda passed away just before Halloween. :(
I'm quiet used to having cats with hands and clubs for feet, Loki weird's me out because he's so normal, but Darth actually had to have some toes and all her front claws removed because she was unable to walk very well as a kitten. (Yoda as well)

She's quite fond of grabbing my hair and clothes and dragging me to her for pets or pulling my blankets down off of me so she can sleep up against my body.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2015, 11:30AM »
Aww, I'm sorry to hear about Yoda :( Hmm, you know... it's been a long time since I've had a cat declawed (I was in middle school so ages ago, lol) and I don't remember much, but I've always wondered if they'd charge more for all the extra claws. My cat Dione gets caught in things often. When he was a kitten we used to have to free him from the carpet. Thankfully he doesn't really dig on things anymore and at his age I'm not sure we'd bother, but I think the idea of cost is what kept us from doing it.

I wish my cat was as sweet as yours! :P He uses his extra toes and claws to open cabinets and doors, open the freezer door while sitting on top (thankfully it was only one time), steal computer cords, wires, and he has an obsession with rubber bands so we have to keep them hidden. Now that he's older he's not nearly as bad, but he finds other was to annoy us. Like hogging all my room at night and wailing pitifully outside the door if he can't come in >.>

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2015, 02:00PM »
Darth Vader as a kitten was not sweet, once she was able to climb she lead a rebellion of her litter mates up from under my bed to my foot where she would victory pee on my foot thus claiming it while the others frolicked on my bed. No matter how often their mother Neko took them back down to the floor; sadly my sleeping instinct was to keep whatever was making be wet and she learned how to fly as a kitten.

The cost was fairly low on Darth Vader and Yoda roughly 65 to 75 per cat while they went in to be fixed. Had we known how cheap it was we might have declawed Neko and my other club footed terror DeeDee.
But D sadly had to be put down because of a brain tumor that we didn't know about until it was to late. She was an amazing cat as was her sister Spot. Both of them could open doors and peel shrimps. In fact they would sit and steal the shrimp if they felt my dad was not peeling fast enough for their liking.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2015, 03:06PM »
Oh wow, she actually peed on you?! o.O Dione basically just attacked my husband's feet if they were hanging over the edge; he didn't really come into his full evil potential until he was older and we got a bigger apartment. But wow, quite the hellions they were!

Have to say that's a lot cheaper than I was expecting, though it would likely be a little inflated here due to taxes.

Poor DeeDee :( That's kind of how it was with the dog we had before Kato, but a tumor on his spleen.

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
« Reply #6 on: Jan 23, 2015, 12:30AM »
DeeDee was my first real pet, but we live in a highly radiated area so cancers and tumors coming out of normal are so common place here. It's partly why I want to move away from this state entirely, save my remaining cats.
I had to bury three dogs in the last two years and Yoda this past Halloween because they all got hit with mystery illness or cancers.

But on a happier note, Vader and Loki are both healthy and affectionate.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Jan 23, 2015, 12:33AM »
Oh wow, I see. I really don't think I could handle that... I don't blame you at all for wanting to move away :(

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
« Reply #8 on: Jan 23, 2015, 01:17AM »
We're okay now.
Occasional tears, or Loki being a prick and attacking Vader.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: Jan 23, 2015, 11:12AM »
Lol, they do love to do that don't they? xD

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
« Reply #10 on: Jan 23, 2015, 06:29PM »
I don't know what's gotten into him as of late, but he's been attacking Vader left and right for no reason. She's never been a playful kitty, more content with laying down and cuddling, and he's only a few years old and is full blast kitten mode still.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Jan 23, 2015, 07:08PM »
I think some cats are just inclined to be that way. Dione sure was for a while. He didn't really start calming down until maybe 5 years ago. He still has his moments of course. This morning he was beating up Lman and had tufts of hair stuck between his toes. To be fair, Lman does get in his face a lot. He's a bit of a cuddler and Dione is not a big fan unless it's on his own terms.

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
« Reply #12 on: Jan 26, 2015, 02:29PM »
Not sure how I missed the response.
I'm still alive, I promise, just vegging out and being blah now that my DU/POCS is rearing it's very ugly head once more and making me miserable.

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Jan 28, 2015, 01:58PM »
What a shitty birthday present D: (Happy belated Birthday!) I know what PCOS is, but what is DU? Sorry you're feeling so cruddy :( Hope it doesn't last too much longer.
« Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 02:13PM by yuichen »

Offline ravencries

• Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • Simblur
« Reply #14 on: Jan 30, 2015, 10:44AM »
Thanks; I kinda spent my birthday just vegging with the girlfriend watching bad movies.

DU is basically Dysfunctional Uterus, its like a super special bonus pack that comes with PCOS. All in all it just makes me miserable when I am not on Birth Control - which makes me more miserable because I forget to take the pills or to refill my prescription since I barely make enough to survive with.