Author Topic: Kana Masiosare *updated 102110*  (Read 12271 times)

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
Kana Masiosare *updated 102110*
« on: Aug 22, 2010, 10:16AM »

I decided I would go ahead and upload her now. I've been meaning to take in-game shots of all the most recent versions of my Sims but I haven't gotten around to it. The pictures I've used are io's and a Body Shop picture to show facial sculpt and included custom content.

INFORMATION:
I usually have her as a Fortune/Romance Sim. Neat, shy, nice, and mid-active/lazy and serious/playful. In ancient Kana-times she had black hair, but now she's dirty blonde. I doubt she'd mind if you changed her back to black though. She doesn't like plantsims and she likes dark hair and hard workers. She's only ever been straight in my game, but she's a lesbian in io's game and doesn't seem to mind. She's also a witch in io's game and looks damn adorable cooking up reagents so maybe you'll like that. I am a member of pixel_trade.

OTHER PICTURES:
In-game pictures by io. Body Shop pictures for facial sculpt and CC-included.

DOWNLOAD:
Being an overly and obsessively organized person, I have taken the liberty of renaming her Sim file in both packages. In other words, rather than "92834ig_0jr2ja23," the Sim-package is named something relevant. I can't say the same for the CC included, as some of it is not mine. Please let me know if there are any problems with the below links.

POLICY:
Please don't re-upload her. I've been working on her facial sculpt since 2008 so it'd make me sad. xD Feel free to use her in pictures and previews and all that jazz, though. Feel free to use her in legacies/challenges, including pixel_trade legacies and challenges. Other than not re-uploading, I honestly don't care what you do with her as long as you drop me a line of credit.
« Last Edit: Mar 14, 2014, 02:12AM by yuichen »

Offline iosaur

• North Chilean Guanaco
  • Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
Re: Kana Masiosare
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2010, 10:26AM »
Hai Kana! <3

Offline yuichen

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Holy Hand Grenade
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2010, 12:24PM »
D'aww Kana. I think I actually like her better as a blonde.

Offline DirtyLiberal

• Flesh Wound
    • View Profile
    • LJ
« Reply #3 on: Aug 23, 2010, 02:03AM »
I've been waiting for her, she is gorgeous. Thank you!

Offline Nabila

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
    • My Livejournal
« Reply #4 on: Sep 21, 2010, 03:20PM »
She's really lovely, I don't think I've ever seen a sim that can actually pull off those brows! Thank you for sharing her! ^^

Offline LizzyL

• Elderberry
    • View Profile
Re: Kana Masiosare *updated 102110*
« Reply #5 on: Oct 29, 2015, 03:12PM »
Really adorable !