Author Topic: Best TV Shows  (Read 14427 times)

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
Re: Best TV Shows
« Reply #15 on: Jul 09, 2010, 02:42PM »
I liked the Twilight books way back when I read them before the popularity got out of control. The movies I just find hilarious. They couldn't have chosen worse people to play the main characters. *eyeroll*

I watch Trueblood on watch-true-blood.net. The guy airs them live when they come on, and then uploads them to be watched afterward.

I remembered some of the other ones I watch: Nurse Jackie and U.S. of Tara. They're pretty good. I'm not in the mood for them all the time but they're funny.
« Last Edit: Jul 09, 2010, 07:37PM by kayleigh »

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
« Reply #16 on: Jul 09, 2010, 07:41PM »
I started watching Nurse Jackie at the beginning but I never got the chance to continue it because we didn't have the channel it was on and I kept forgetting to check online.

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
« Reply #17 on: Jul 09, 2010, 07:48PM »
For some reason we get Showtime for free? I don't know. So I've just been watching those two. My mom watches Weeds, she loves it. I never really felt like catching up to the season it's in. xD

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
« Reply #18 on: Jul 09, 2010, 07:52PM »
haha I know what you mean. I would want to catch up where I left off, which was like the 3rd episode. epicfail XD

Offline kayleigh

• Mexican Whooping Llama
  • Wounded Mosquito
    • View Profile
    • kkkayleighh@dreamwidth
« Reply #19 on: Jul 09, 2010, 07:55PM »
Yeah, Weeds is in like the fourth season and the fifth is about to start? Or something? I don't know. All I know is I'm not going to sit on my ass for that long watching TV. I'll sit on my ass that long on the computer cause I can at least /do something/ on the computer. But TV is so boring. |:

Offline Avelina

• One Who Says Ni
  • <3 <3 <3
    • View Profile
    • Litera Scripta Manet
« Reply #20 on: Jul 09, 2010, 08:25PM »
I agree with ya' there. I've been at my laptop since 11am this morning. Haven't left lol.

I just don't find much entertaining about tv anymore, unless it's like Bones or any other forensics show.